Dr. Jarrod Cornehl is upgrading his traditional platelet-rich fibrin (PRF) procedure for facial aesthetic rejuvenation with a state-of-the-art technique that can enhance and lengthen the results. The Bio-PRF Lift, also known as the Bio-LIFT®, is an innovative new approach that utilizes a multi-step PRF process combining three modalities to help the skin renew itself from within. This is an all-natural, regenerative science technique designed to effectively minimize signs of aging and other concerns—like smile lines, frown lines, and radial lip lines—by using the body’s own natural properties. The Bio-PRF system can ultimately help many patients achieve a firmer, healthier, more youthful-looking appearance with results that look natural and last for several months.
- Natural Facial Fillers Benefits
- Bio-PRF Advantages
- Bio-PRF Treatment
- Natural Facial Fillers Results
- CARE Esthetics® Provider
What Are the Benefits of Natural Facial Fillers (Bio-Fillers)?
The benefits offered by techniques that utilize natural solutions for facial rejuvenation are numerous, allowing patients to achieve a more youthful appearance and long-lasting results. Natural facial fillers created with the Bio-PRF System can:
- Smooth away signs of wrinkles and creases along the forehead and between the eyebrows
- Smooth away signs of crow’s feet
- Fill in hollows under the eyes
- Enhance volume in the cheeks
- Minimize signs of nasolabial folds (lines between the nose and mouth)
- Minimize signs of “smoker’s” lines around the mouth
- Add volume and enhance contour in the lips
- Create more defined chin contours
- Enhance definition of the jawline
- Improve signs of mild acne scarring
- Enhance firmness
- Improve texture and tone
The Bio-PRF technique can also extend the working properties of standard PRF treatment, allowing many patients to achieve results that last between four and six months.
What Are the Advantages of the Bio-PRF Lift Technique for Aesthetic Facial Rejuvenation?
The Bio-PRF Lift technique is an exciting new way for Dr. Cornehl to perform the standard platelet-rich fibrin facial injection procedure at our practice. This procedure takes a genuine “beauty-from-within” approach to rejuvenate one’s appearance. Some of the many advantages of this method include:
- It is 100% autologous/natural
- No chemicals, additives, or traditional filler solutions are involved
- Encourages collagen production
- Minimally invasive
- Recovery time is typically less than 24 hours
During your initial consultation with Dr. Cornehl, he will evaluate your concerns and help you determine whether the Bio-PRF technique is an ideal option for your goals.
What Does the Bio-PRF Treatment Involve?
The Bio-PRF “Lift” is a combination treatment that utilizes an advanced scientific approach to rapidly stimulate facial rejuvenation and maximize the regenerative potential of facial tissues. This treatment is capable of almost instantly providing the face with a “lifted” appearance for many individuals. This procedure is a combination of three advanced therapies:
- Microneedling with PRF – to create tiny perforations in the skin that can allow for better absorption of the platelet-rich fibrin.
- PRF injections – to infuse the treatment areas with cells and regenerative components drawn from a small vial of the patient’s blood, which can repair and rejuvenate facial tissues.
- Natural facial fillers – the patented Bio-Filler technology is combined with Bio-Heat technology to rejuvenate facial areas. Precisely heating the blood concentrate can help patients obtain longer-lasting aesthetic rejuvenation.
The entire Bio-PRF treatment can be completed right here at our practice.
What Can I Expect from the Results of Natural Facial Fillers?
Most patients can expect to see some improvement in the treatment areas very soon after the initial treatment, with results continuing to improve in the days and weeks that follow as new collagen replenishes the skin. With this state-of-the art treatment technique, many individuals may experience results for four to six months after the procedure.
Dr. Cornehl Is an Official CARE Esthetics® Provider
Dr. Jarrod Cornehl has been designated as an official provider for the Center for Advanced Rejuvenation and Esthetics (CARE®). This organization focuses on developing natural techniques for regenerative procedures in the field of facial aesthetics by utilizing therapies such as platelet-rich fibrin, platelet-rich plasma, and laser treatments. Dr. Cornehl has been extensively trained in the Bio-PRF System and is honored to be included in the list of CARE® Esthetics providers.
Would you like to learn more about the Bio-PRF procedure? Please contact our practice today for more information, or to schedule a consultation.